Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

News Flash 06/06/2011

Starting from June 2011, this month, I will also include articles and tips from external authors. These articles might be published every fortnightly or once a month. All articles will be related to Project Management or PMP exam. There will also be articles on leadership and management skills.

I am expanding the value of this blog from a mere PMP exam concentrated notes to more exciting topics (I hope!). I sincerely hope this blog will become a venue where ideas are shared and exchanged. I would love to see knowledge being passed on to others. I wish anyone who has interest in Project Management, regardless whether they are thinking of sitting for PMP exam or not, will find the posts in here valuable to them.

Come back often to get new or old information. As knowledge cannot end, it could only serve us lifelong, be it old news, or new.

By the way, if you have any ideas on how to make this blog better, drop a comment or email me directly. I will see what I can do. If you wish to contribute articles, you can also email me directly.

Let’s share!

No comments:

Post a Comment